Farm Veterinary Services in Coleraine
Coleraine Veterinary Practice has a continuous history of service to the agricultural sector since the early 1900’s. We now offer a modern progressive farm service including:
- Full traditional farm service – treatment of sick and injured animals, calving and lambing problems, routine management procedures. We primarily deal with dairy and beef cattle and sheep but are also able to provide advice for problems with goats, pigs, poultry and turkeys.
- Herd Health Planning – disease prevention and vaccination protocols, updated annually to take account of changing circumstances. These are designed to support quality control schemes such as ‘Red Tractor’ and the requirements of the major supermarkets.
- Full emergency service – 24-hours a day every day.
- Fertility Management – using the latest scanning equipment and the most up to date drug regimes to maintain or improve calving patterns.
- Nutrition Advice – practical solutions to nutritional problems.
- Disease Eradication Programmes – Control and eradication of IBR, BVD Johnes and assistance in achieving high herd health status
- TB testing
- Indoor crush and handling facilities for lame cows and bulls
- Calf hospitalisation facilities
The Practice runs regular meetings both in house and on farms to update clients on the latest drugs and techniques available. We are proud of our long term relationships with our clients.
We encourage all new clients and we look forward to working with them, we can be contacted today by calling the number at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can send us an email using our very handy “Contact Us” form and we will respond to as soon as possible.